This end user Licence Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you, or, if you represent a legal entity, that legal entity (hereinafter “you”) and SBSecure Company (hereinafter “SBSecure”), and is applicable to the SBSecure Software that is accompanied by this Agreement or that you have ordered online.
By installing the SBSecure Software or opening the package, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not download, install, or use the SBSecure Software.
1. Definitions “SBSecure Software” means software plus any and all other data including documentation provided with such software. “Licensed Unit” means an installation of the SBSecure Software that allows up to 1 concurrent users to use it at a single geographic location. A single geographic location is in particular the site of your place of business. The geographic restriction does not apply to portable computers if they are owned by you.
2. Grant of Licence
2.1. Number of users. SBSecure grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the SBSecure Software in a Licensed Unit for your own personal or business purposes according to the terms of this Agreement. If the number of users who use the SBSecure Software exceeds those set forth in the definition of Licensed Unit above, then you must request from SBSecure or its authorized Distributors an appropriate licence covering all users.
2.2. Back-up. You may make back-up copies of the SBSecure Software for archival purposes only, provided that you retain exclusive custody and control over such copies.
2.4. Copying. You may not copy the SBSecure Software or allow third parties to copy the SBSecure Software. Any copy of the SBSecure Software must contain the same copyright, trademark, and other proprietary information as the originals.
2.5. Modifications. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter, or attempt to discover the source code of the SBSecure Software. If you want to make modifications to the SBSecure Software, you must obtain the prior written consent of SBSecure.
3. Ownership The SBSecure Software, and all copies thereof, is protected by the United States Copyright Law, by the copyright and design laws of other nations, and by international treaties. Any copyright, trademark and other rights belong exclusively to SBSecure. You do not gain the ownership of the SBSecure Software under this Agreement. The structure, organization, and the code of the SBSecure Software are trade secrets of SBSecure, and you agree to treat them as such.
4. Transfer of Licence Except as expressly provided herein, you may not give, rent or lease the SBSecure Software or parts of it to third parties. You may transfer all your rights to use the SBSecure Software and Documentation to another person or legal entity provided that (i) the transferee accepts and agrees in writing (with copy to SBSecure) to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii) you destroy all copies of the SBSecure Software and Documentation, including all copies stored in the memory of a hardware device. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not distribute or disseminate all or any part of the SBSecure Software through any online service.
5. Warranties SBSecure and its suppliers do not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the SBSecure Software or Documentation. The foregoing states the sole and exclusive remedies for SBSecure’s or its suppliers’ breach of warranty. SBSecure and its suppliers make no warranties express or implied, as to non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will SBSecure or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, even if a SBSecure representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. This warranty does not affect any claims you might have against your retailer.
6. Governing Law This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Slovakia. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the SBSecure Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other applicable export laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of SBSecure.
7. Termination SBSecure has the right to terminate your licence immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the SBSecure Software and Documentation.
8. General Provisions You agree to inform all users who have access to the SBSecure Software about the content of this Agreement and to make sure that they comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Gallayova 37, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovakia